At uOttawa, we understand that you’re a working professional who desires to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We are fully committed to your success and want you to know that, though remote, you will receive focused guidance throughout the program.
From your initial enrolment to graduation day, you will be fully supported by a Student Success Advisor. This knowledgeable professional works one-on-one with you every step of the way, partnering with you as you move through each term. The SSA answers your questions, provides resources, and is there via email or a phone call whenever you need support.
Here are some ways SSAs provide guidance:
- Choosing your career path
- Tailoring the program to match your career objectives
- Providing counseling as you select your coursework
- Assisting you during orientation
- Checking in periodically on your progress